Danza Latina is a dance company established in 2015. Our mission is to offer the most affordable dance classes for adults (14 +) in Maine, because we want you to dance and save. Danza Latina offers a variety of Latin dance & Fitness classes, including Salsa, Bachata & Cuban Heat, as well as a multiple choice of private lessons. Danza Latina welcomes beginners, intermediate and advance dancers, two dance instructors will be more then happy to help! We also offer private instruction to kids 10+ years old.
- Attention changes in schedule: week of 3/18 - 3/30
- Week of March 18 - March 24th: (No classes on Saturday)
- Tuesday, March 19th: Salsa, 7 - 8pm // Bachata, 8 - 9pm.
- Thursday, March 21st: Salsa, 6.45 - 7.45pm
- Friday, March 22nd: Salsa, 7 - 8pm // Bachata, 8 - 9pm.
- Week of March 25th - March 30th: (No classes on Tuesday)
- Thursday, March 28th: Salsa, 6.45 - 7.45pm
- Saturday, March 30th: Bachata, 5 - 6pm // Salsa, 6 - 7pm
- April LATIN DANCE PARTY is coming on Friday, April 12th, 7 - 10pm at 108 High St, Portland. FB event here.
- We are looking for more ladies to join our Bachata dance classes on Tuesdays, 8 - 9pm.
- Attention folks - we will be slightly updating pricing from April 1st.
2. 5 hours fitness pass will be $45 (now $40)
3. Drop in to Cuban heat will be $10. (now $9)
Everything else stays the same. (first class is $10, drop ins $12, privates $60)
- Next Dance trip to CUBA will be coming February 14 - 24 of 2020. Meeting will take place in August 2019.